We know that protecting your privacy is very important to you.
In the site registration process we request information including your email address.
When you visit the site, we may (like many other websites) also collect your IP address and other information transmitted by your browser including among other things the type of browser and operating system your computer uses, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the site.
We also retain copies of statements published on the site and correspondence sent to us.
* We may use this information to improve our marketing and products/services including customizing our site to your needs and interests.
* We may also use information about you to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests whether on the site or via email.
* We may use this information to answer your questions, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms & Conditions.
* We will use your email address to contact you unless you have chosen not to be contacted by email.
* We may disclose your information to our affiliated companies and sites and to our service providers who are authorized to use the information only for purposes of providing services to you and us and our affiliated companies.
* Information may be presented to third parties in statistical form but this shall not be personally identifiable.
* Our business and the internet world in general is very dynamic and we may arrive at a situation in which we sell a part of our business or all of our business. In such a case we may transfer information collected by us to such third party.
* Obviously, in case we are required by law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other rights, we may disclose your information.
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties on our system or other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. For example, when making a payment by credit card our third party billers/IPSP's (and not Ragazzeinvendita.com) collect your credit card information and other information necessary for processing/authorizing your credit card payments. These payment companies may also provide certain of your details to us - but this shall not include your credit card number.
You have the following choices to update your information from our database: You can contact our Customer Service Department or you may log in with your password and update or delete your profile. Please note that the information is not deleted from the Company's database but will be saved under a deleted status and will not be presented.